Here it is. Thank you for your patience and grace.
- In what way are the epistles difficult to interpret?
- What is the one item that all Epistles have in common?
- What is the first thing one should do with the Epistles?
- What two steps do the authors suggest?
- What does it mean to “THINK PARAGRAPHS”?
- How has 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 been wrongly interpreted?
- What is the occasion of Philippians 1:12-2:18?
- Why does Paul appeal to the humiliation and exaltation of Christ in Philippians 2:5-11?
- Why are some of these “problem passages” difficult for us?
- What should be the outcome when there are many different options as to what a passage means?