You guys are great. You can do it.
Chapter 4 Questions:
- What are “hermeneutical questions”?
- What is the “big issue” among Christians committed to Scripture?
- What are some examples the book gives regarding how one’s own culture dictate what is “common sense”?
- What unhelpful questions do students from Arminian and Calvinist circles sometimes ask?
- What is “the basic rule”?
- What is “the second rule”?
- What makes something “a matter of indifference”?
- Where do most present-day difficulties lie?
- How do we determine which items are culturally relative and which items are “core”?
- How does the chapter suggest approaching women’s work in the church and homosexual activity?