All assignments have been posted for E-Learning.
You’ll be working on “The Gospels as Biography”
taken from this video:
You’ll be working on “Where does morality come from?”
taken from this video:
You’ll be working on “New City Catechism (Q6-Q8)”
from the following three videos:
You’ll be working on the Moodle Quiz “Gospels as ancient biographies”
all of the questions are taken from the following two videos:Gospels as ancient biographies I from CPX on Vimeo. Gospels as ancient biographies II from CPX on Vimeo.
You’ll be working on the Moodle Quiz “E-Learning – Quiz 4”
All of the questions are taken from the following video:
THE QUESTIONS FOR THIS QUIZ BEGIN AT 13:00
You’ll be working on the Moodle quiz “New City Catechism”
All of the questions are taken from the following two videos:
You’ll need to complete the following two Moodle Quizzes by Monday, February 4:
The questions on this quiz are taken from “The Wright Stuff Part III”
and “Miracle Stories”
taken from the following video:
The first thing to do is to make sure that you’re enrolled in the course.
Essentials (Freshman Bible):
Once you’ve registered, you should work on the following assignments for the class(es) you’re currently taking.
You’ll be working on the “E-Learning 1” Quiz – found here:
All of the questions for this quiz have been taken from the N.T. Wright video found here:
(The Wright Stuff Part II)
You’ll be doing “E-Learning – Quiz 1 – The Authority of the Word”
You’ll answer the questions from the audio link listed below:
All of the questions will be answered by the 11:30 mark of the video
You’ll be working on “E-Learning 2”
Email me at email@example.com
Enjoy your day!
- What is the “big issue” for Christians that are committed to Scripture as God’s Word?
- What is the “basic rule” when interpreting Scripture?
- What is the “second rule”?
- What is “the problem of extended application”?
- What example does the book give of an issue that has no clear 21st Century counterpart?
- What two steps do the authors suggest for non-comparable texts and situations?
- Where do most of the present-day difficulties lie when interpreting the Epistles?
- Are Paul’s “sin-lists” merely cultural? Why? Why not?
- How do the book’s authors address the issue of women in church leadership?
- How do the book’s authors address the issue of homosexual behavior?